|PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES :
Conducted after 10am–
– Music and Dance
– Story telling and questioning
– Rhymes and Dramatization
– Face painting
– Jungle gym
– Jumping castle
- All 26 alphabets taught.
- The 120 core words needed to read are taught.
- English is taught with the aid of charts and pictures.
- Children are taught to write their names.
- The child is taught how to hold, use a pencil and ruler correctly.
- Writing is taught with the aid of worksheets.
- Oral counting from 1 to 20 using concrete objects.
- Children are taught to also spell the numbers.
- Writing down of numbers in the correct formation.
- 1 worksheet per week is taught.
- All worksheets are issued every Monday. Parents are advised to put these up on your child’s bedroom wall.
|EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
1st Term = Royal party.
2nd Term = Pyjama party.
3rd Term = Wet ń Wild costume party.